1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is information placed on your device by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several data: the name of the server that deposited it; an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiry date...
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information.
What is the role of cookies?
Cookies play an essential role in how the site works devernois.fr. Their main purpose is to improve your experience on the site.
Some cookies make it possible to memorize your preferences and certain information relating to your browsing on our Site (pages viewed, etc.). For example, it is thanks to cookies that the devernois.fr site memorizes your basket so that you can make your purchases in line.
The cookies issued by our company are used in particular to improve the presentation of the site and information relating to the products offered (thus aiming to make this information more relevant according to the preferences expressed by the Internet user).
Cookies also make it possible to better adapt and personalize the offers that are offered to you.
We use several types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for site navigation
- Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore to access your account, your shopping cart...
- Cookies which make it possible to memorize the elements which open on the site in the form of windows (or other) and which you have already viewed during a previous visit.
- Cookies which make it possible to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the terminal
- Cookies that allow to establish attendance statistics.
- Cookies which make it possible to evaluate the general use of the website by Internet users.
- Cookies which make it possible to provide offers related to the centers of interest of Internet users.
- Advertising cookies likely to be placed on your terminal, in order to identify your centers of interest through the products consulted on our site and to collect browsing data in order to personalize the advertising offer addressed to you (more relevant and adapted) outside our site by our partners.
It is also thanks to them that we can offer you a selection of appropriate products and services.
Other cookies are issued by third parties, there is no exhaustive list of third party cookies as it is constantly evolving.
Be aware, however, that this may affect your browsing comfort and prevent you from accessing certain services.
You have the possibility :
- Either to systematically save all the cookies issued on the website visited; this setting is in principle the one that is active by default on your computer.
- Either to systematically refuse all cookies issued on the website visited
- Either configure your browser software so that it allows you to accept or, on the contrary, refuse the various cookies that may be offered to you regularly.
The agreement thus given is valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the first deposit in the equipment of the terminal. You can modify your cookie choices at any time via the cookie manager accessible here: Configure my cookies
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services, due to the impossibility for our services to record or consult the cookies that you would have decided to delete or refuse.
- Either to configure your navigation software so that it allows you to accept or, on the contrary, to refuse the various cookies that may be offered to you regularly.
Depending on what you want and depending on the browser you use, you must go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, namely:
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-disable-cookies